sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

The ! st one...

Hi, my name is Juan Abraham. I created this blog as another learning tool and I hope I could
have some answers from my classmates and professors.

I almost graduate from a Normal School. These type of institutions are dedicated to form teachers to work on kinder-gardens, elementary and secondary (jr. high) schools. I have been prepared to teach in elementary schools.

I hope I could keep studying a masters degree forward.

I like to explore music from different parts of the world, I play guitar, I love the touch with the natural enviroment; I believe we must balance our soul and body in order to have a healthier life.


Also, I'll graduate from an English course. Generations use to have a party. Sometimes it is an explendid one; other times guys prefer just to congratulate each others in a small meeting. I'm not sure if I want a party. I'm more interested in the TOEFL.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario